Thursday, July 30, 2009

Portraits


On July 23rd, Gran and I took Claire for her 1 month pictures. True, she was about to turn 2 months old, but I wanted to capture 1 month as closely as I could. I will have to wait a couple of weeks now before I can take her for her 2 month pictures so she can change just a little bit.

A photographer is coming to our house for her newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year pictures. I just had to capture the months in between too...

They are simply precious photos. She is actually wearing one of my dresses. I am so lucky Mom saved them for me... good thing her prayers worked out, and God gave us a girl.

She did so well at the portrait studio... I am afraid she is a bit like her mother; a drama queen and lover of the camera.

You can judge for yourself... who do you think she looks like???







3 generations of Harper girls