Two months- my, how they have flown. The last two months have been the busiest and sweetest of my life. As I sit here at the completion of our day and watch Claire's daddy snuggle her into slumber, I know how totally blessed I am. She is perfect in every way and has perfected our life. We are complete. We are no longer just Jeff and Jennifer; we are a family.
Claire has added so much to our lives. Motherhood is something I always yearned for, but never knew how it would completely change me in every way.
People always told us, especially in the last months of my pregnancy, "You will not remember your life before her."
I thought each of them was crazy. How could I not remember my life before her, there was so much of it? Funny though, I don't.
I thought in honor of updating my blog and Claire's 2 months of life, I would take us back through these precious weeks. She has changed so much.
It is still hard to tell who she looks like. I believe she is a blend of us both; how perfect.
2 Months Old- July 30th
7 1/2 Weeks - July 23
Our pictures at Sears in Mommy's dress- July 23

A little photo session with Mommy- July 16
Another photo session with Mommy- July 11
Resting after a long day- this is our closest picture to 1 month old- July 5
Claire and Daddy's first Father's Day- June 21
Our first cookout at Auntie Meg's - June 13
Life is tough- 1 week old- June 5
2 days old - June 2
Just a few hours old - Actually June 1

No comments:
Post a Comment