Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cousins

Claire is so lucky to have special cousins in her life. They each love her in a special way.

She is going to be taken care of by her big cousin Kaleb. He will be protective, caring and loving just the way a big brother is. I was so worried when we found out we were having a girl first. In my world, little girls have BIG brothers. What was our girl going to do without a big brother??Well, little did I know, Claire would have a big brother in Kaleb. Sure he will not walk the halls of her school as her Uncle Jeff did with me, but he will always be there for her. Claire is a lucky little girl.

Caitlyn is also going to be an awesome big cousin. She will teach Claire so many things; perhaps not always the most innocent things, but we know Claire will be a wiser girl because of her big cousin Caitlyn. I look forward to what these girls will get into. I am sure they will each keep us all on our toes when they are together. Fortunately, we will have Emma to look over everything. She is so laid back and relaxed; I am sure she will be so helpful and will be our watchdog with these other two precocious girls. What fun we will have. I am so grateful Claire will be able to grow up with such wonderful cousins.


COUSINS
Emma Grace 5 1/2 months
Alayna Claire 3 weeks

Caitlyn Nicole 4 1/2 years

June 21, 2009

No comments: