The first picture is at 12 weeks. I really meant to take pictures every 2 or 4 weeks, but the holidays got the best of me. The last is at 17 weeks. I would never had imagined I would have grown this much in 5 short weeks. I guess the holidays truly got the best of me in more than just my ability to keep up with things.
The holidays were a treasured time with our family and friends. Jeff had two weeks vacation with me this year. We certainly enjoyed our time with one another. It was so nice to be able to spend such quality time with one another, our family, and our friends.
As I look forward to the new year, I feel truly blessed. Jeff and I are beginning a new and exciting avenue in our life. And while it feels like we have been on the expressway the last 14 months instead of a nice country by-way, I look forward to the coming year and the treasured moments together and our new world with our precious baby. My only resolution for this new year is to slow down and truly begin to feel God's daily blessings in our life. God has blessed our marriage and home. We are thrilled about our precious baby to be, we are both lucky to have jobs we enjoy, and we are excited as our house is evolving into our home; truly expressing who we are.
I look forward to posting more often. I miss all of my dear friends who are no longer a daily part of my life. I hope the posts will keep everyone updated on our life and keep us all connected during this exciting time in our life.

No comments:
Post a Comment