Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tuck Times Two will Become Three

I know; it has been months since I updated our blog.  I had promised to update with home repairs, but a little surprise prevented me from being proactive in any creative endeavors.  Fall break brought our little surprise.  For two weeks before fall break, I had been SO tired I could not function, then fall break arrived with tiredness and illness... finally after a conversation with Hannah, I knew a pregnancy test was in order.  
Since it was a little unexpected, I was able to surprise Jeff.  While he had had his suspicions, he was definitely surprised and elated with our news.  For the next few weeks, our sweet secret began spilling out to family and friends.  

Now our first trimester is coming to an end and our secret is no more.  I know there will be much to report in the coming weeks.  For now, we are doing well.  ALL DAY sickness was the largest hurdle throughout the month of October.  I never imagined it could be so horrible.  Thank the Lord for the brilliance in pharmaceutical companies. Medicine was a life saver!!!
Our growing baby is just a bit bigger than this now.  I was just 8 weeks along in this photo.  I will post more in the coming weeks; along with clothed versions of belly pics.  I am already amazed how my body is changing.  While I have only gained 7 or 8 pounds, I simply look so different. 

 As we leave this Thanksgiving weekend, Jeff and I are filled with blessings.  We are so Thankful for all we have been given.  We have wonderful families, and one growing on the way.  We are simply Blessed.  As we all enter this holiday season, my hope is I remain focused on the true meaning of it all and keep the blessings of my greatest joy in my mind always. 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I have been waiting for you to post!! I am truly enjoying watching and being a part of your journey to motherhood as you were such an important part of mine! This new baby is the one who will be blessed with you and Jeff for parents! Love you!