Monday, June 16, 2008

Our new frontier


BLOGGING!~ My love for the computer and all the entertainment it provides is growing in a positive way. I cannot wait to begin this blogging process, chronicling the remodeling of our home, the possibility of a family, and all the beautiful moments life brings our way. Family and friends are spread too far today, but technology allows us to be closer; if only through a screen.  

While Jeff  often tires of my obsession with the computer, he gives in and allows me my necessary evils.  Perhaps, my time on-line will now allow everyone a little bit more of the two people who can be guilty of retreating into themselves and remaining private from time to time.  

I could type for days on end, but my time must come to an end today.  Today's events should have included ironing clothes for our upcoming trip to San Destin and cleaning the bombed out turtle tank.  However, the MacBook has been magnetic today and has confined me to the sofa.  I sign off for now, as I promise to add so much more in the weeks to come.   



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, Jennifer! How exciting to get to keep up with you too! Love, Erin

A Glimpse Inside My Mind said...

I totally called Norah's dress the Gentry dress without thinking twice that it should be the Tucker dress! Sorry!

Your beach pics are beautiful. I love that sepia one.

Come see me on your break!!!